Tuesday, October 10, 2006

golf





I recently went on a little golf trip with a friend. We went to the Wilderness Resort, in Wisconsin. I played a decent round of golf, landing it on the green two times, avoided all sand traps, put one in the water once. The course was set in a mountainous area with cool veiws and several cool far-off-a-cliff kind of shots. Also I got wasted at a local microbrewery called Moosejaw. How would I (being a beer expert) rate their beer? I had the "Kilborn hop ale" a pale ale, it tasted like a pale ale should only a little faint. I tried some other beers they had, a honey lager that tasted like water, an oktoberfest that had a strong malt taste. Also they had a oatmeal stout that they called a Milk Stout, I didn't try it, I should have though. The stout is a conerstone of a microbrewery. All in all, if you are in the Dells go there for a couple beers it's pretty decent for what you might expect in Wisconsin and the food is excellent. We had the pizza (A+).

No comments: