Monday, July 24, 2006

the past

When i think of the past I tend to always unconsciencly assume that the people I knew then are still doing what they were in such memory and haven't aged any either. Logic then tells me "Pete, those people are older and, like you, have moved on". The fact of the matter is my memory of them, the place and time haven't aged in my mind. Obviously the real world outside my head is constantly ageing and moving on. I guess thats the beauty, and in some cases the downfall, of my memories, it will always be as I remember it inside my head. I wonder if I'm the only one who does this. Also I'm always bothered by the thought of times when I've said something I shouldn't have or did something that made me look like a jerk. These memories haunt me. Oh well, F it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»