Monday, February 05, 2007

Closing Doors


There's something humbling about watching a micro brewery go out of business, especially one I've enjoyed (puked at) many of occasions. I saw the Wind Gypsys there for the first time. Myself along with my wrecking crew friends have known for a while now they were shutting down to make way for a crappy steak house that I'll never go to, but saturday it was all too real when we were served undrinkable beer in a building with the heat turned off, it was 45 degrees in there. I bid you Fair well Praire Rock. Salute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all froze your sacks off!

Especially Jesse!

-haters-

Unknown said...

Justin must be upset he wasn't invited...(too bad)

Pete, your party was awesome-food at your house-beer at your house-more beer at Prairie Rock-no beer at Fox & Hound-more food at Denny's, yep it was absolutely great (from what I remember--some of the night I can't recall).

Susan Garcia